ANSUL/LPG iFlow IG-541 (Inergen) fire suppression system is a mixture of 52% Nitrogen, 40% Argon, and 8% Carbon Dioxide. Nitrogen and Argon are inert gases present in the atmosphere. Inert gases are non-conductive, colourless, odourless, and non-corrosive.
iFlow Valve – Probably the safest valvein the market
Certified to the highest standards, including the prestigious VdS in Germany and SSL in Australia.
It incorporates internal stainless steel ports for maximum reliability and functionality.
This patented valve allows gases to be released in a constant flow at a pressure of 60 bar. With a lower pressure of 60 bar, the system can be installed using lower-cost items such as pipes or manifold collectors, resulting in savings in installation cost. The valve features a depressurisation screw which prevents accidental discharge during handling. A screw plug on the pressure gauge halts gas leakage under high pressure in the event that the gauge is damaged or broken. Special relief devices stop any accidental releases due to leakages.
Horizontal non-return valve
The iFlow inert gas system also features the Horizontal Non Return Valve. This is a horizontal check valve inserted between the discharge hose and the manifold. It also allows connection with other cylinders and thereby reduce the length of the manifold required. This uniquely shaped valve not only connects elements of the system, it prevents gas from returning from the manifold towards the cylinders.
Matrix Design Concept
An innovative and flexible approach to cylinder bank design. The Matrix design permits up to four rows of cylinders to be connected to a single manifold.
Typical System Applications:
- Data halls
- Server rooms
- Comms rooms
- UPS rooms
- Records stores
- Flammable liquid stores
- Engine rooms
- Cable ducts
- Mission critical areas
- Telecommunication areas
- Control rooms
- Art galleries and museums
- Pharmaceutical facilities
Why use LPG iFlow IG-541?
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent extinguishing hold time
- flexible design
- Economic refill costs
- Lower pressure piping
- Valve safety features
- Reduced pressure vent area
- Choice of 80L and 140L cylinders
iFlow technology introduces three new patented elements:
- iFlow valve: Regulated discharge valve which eliminates the peak pressure point to achieve a more balanced flow during the discharge phase.
- iFlow Check Valve: A horizontal check valve which allows cylinder discharge hoses to be interconnected, reducing manifold size and length whilst also preventing gas from flowing back into the cylinders upon discharge.
- Matrix Design Concept: An innovative and flexible approach to cylinder bank design. The Matrix design permits up to four rows of cylinders to be connected to a single manifold.